Judge Kevin W. Dunn is Effective
- Judge Dunn is a sponsor of the Take Control Teen Driving Program. The program is free to teens in Medina county and it teaches them the skills they need for difficult driving situations.
- Judge Dunn has continued the success of the Medina County Juvenile Drug Court program. Since 2015, 174 juveniles have successful graduated from Drug Court. This program has been recognized for providing service and support for the entire family, often addressing mental health components and family dynamics
- Judge Dunn introduced the Teen Intervention 180 program (Ti-180) in November of 2015. This program educates first time offenders and their parents about the early warning signs of substance abuse. Ti-180 has been recognized by the Ohio Supreme Court for excellence in diversion programming.
- Judge Dunn has continued the Volunteer Guardianship Program with more than 20 active volunteers.
- Judge Dunn was selected by fellow judges to serve as a member of the Judicial Advisory Group who work with the Ohio Lawyers Assistance Program (OLAP) to provide confidential assistance to other Judges.
- Judge Dunn is a member of the Ohio Supreme Court Committee on Technology. Having been selected to this committee Judge Dunn consults and maintains current with the technological advancements and trends for future application to the Courts and the public they serve.
- Judge Dunn is a member of the Ohio Supreme Court Committee on Court Administration. As a member of this committee Judge Dunn works on the behind the scenes functioning to ensure the best practices for Court operations are addressed and implemented.
Governor DeWine meets with sponsors of the Take Control Teen Driving Program
Judge Dunn finds a way to maintain the Court during this unprecedented time of COVID-19
Chief Justice O'Connor presents a technology grant to Medina County Court of Common Pleas. Article from the Ohio Supreme Court 2019 Annual Report
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine awards funding for Medina's Take Control Teen Driving Program.